Producer’s Choice offers one of the most extensive lines of seed for alfalfa, forage and specialty products in the industry. We are committed to providing you the best products and technologies available on the market today. See what The Alfalfa and Forage Seed Leader has to offer:
- Most productive perennial legume species providing an excellent forage for livestock and horses.
- Can be harvested as silage, baled, green chop or grazed.
- Self pollinated, warm-season annual grass.
- Can be harvested multiple times during the growing season as dry hay, silage or pasture.
- Short lived perennial legume.
- Produces 2-3 harvests of hay or silage per year.
- High quality, high-protein, high yielding legume that produces palatable forage for livestock and wildlife.
- Spreads by stolons (surface runners like strawberries) putting roots down by the nodes.
- A multiple harvest or grazed product with fine stems.
- Fastest recovery after harvest with plants that have aggressive tillering.
Sorghum x Sudangrass
- Multiple harvest product.
- Recovers more slowly than Hybrid sudangrass.
- Single harvest crop.
- Excellent choice for silage where water and moisture are limiting factors.
Forages, Legumes and Grasses
- Cool-season and warm-season grasses.
- Pasture mixes and additional legume species.